Hotel & Restaurant Management Program-Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Canada
2 years Program
(1 year in India & 1 year in Canada)
CIIS is running Year 1 of the Hotel & Restaurant Management Program (HRMT) leading to advance standings and transition in to Year 2 of the Hotel & Restaurant Management Program of Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The HRMT course leads to a career in management with a focus on the booming hospitality industry. There are opportunities in hotels, restaurants, convention centres, resorts, casinos, private clubs, golf courses and retirement communities. It will help students to be at supervisory and management level jobs in hotel administration, front office and housekeeping, in banquet and catering, food and beverage service, sales and marketing. Students will be equipped to utilize their diploma to work in their own business.
The Training will include:
- Accounting, marketing & mathematics
- Catering Management
- Basic food preparation
- Food and beverage service
- Rooms Division Management
All students successfully completing their Year 1 at CIIS will be given 'advance standings' to Year 2 (Semester 4 onwards) of the Hotel & Restaurant Management Program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic with an option to use their Diploma to enter the Year 3 of the Four Year degree programs with various Universities under Saskatchewan Polytechnic Pathway Arrangements.
- Grade 12 with relevant courses (12th all clear ) or passed equivalent 3 years polytechnic diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management with minimum 50% in aggregate.
- Grade 12 must be 18 years by August 15 of the current year of the study.
- Strong Communication Skills are mandatory.
- All students must be interviewed by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Representative / Coordinator before the start of the program.
- Applicants must have 72% or above in Grade 12 English and/or IELTS with an Overall of 6.5 Bands & with minimum of 6.0 Bands in each module (at the time of transfer).
HRMT Graduates may find a range of opportunities in hotels, restaurants, convention centres, resorts, casinos, private clubs, golf courses and retirement communities. It will help students to be at supervisory and management jobs in hotel administration, front office and housekeeping, in banquet and catering, food and beverage service, restaurant & cruise services, sales and marketing. Students will be equipped to utilize their diploma to work in their own business.
Career Path Hotel & Restaurant Management Program- Two Years Diploma Program
CIIS YEAR 1
- Academic Semester 1,2 & 3 at CIIS during Fall and Winter
- Score 60% to pass each course
- All courses to pass is mandatory
- 12-14 weeks full time work term
Transfer to SK Poly Canada
- Compulsory Transfer to SK Poly Canada in Semester 4
- Good Academic Standing in Year 1
- 6.5 bands overall in IELTS with no band less than 6.0 in each module for SK ploy
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic is Saskatchewan's primary public institution for post-secondary technical education and skills training.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic operates campuses in Moose Jaw. Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon and provides a number of courses and programs through distance education.
- 93% of Saskatchewan Polytechnic grades surveyed after six month were employed
- Employers love Saskatchewan Polytechnic grades almost 97% said they'd hire another Saskatchewan Polytechnic grade Employers
MoU Sign with Saskatchewan Polytechnic
International Partner Link