Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing Program-Sprott Shaw College
Two Years Diploma Program with Co-op
(1 year in India & 1.5 years in Canada)
• Grade 12 with 55% and above in Business/ Commerce/Arts
• All students will be interviewed by the Sprott Shaw Academic Coordinator prior to start of the Program.
• IELTS with overall 6.0 Bands & 5.5 in each module (at the time of transfer).
• Develop strategic marketing plans • Conduct primary and secondary market research • Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media • Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media • Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability • Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies • Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements • Communicate effectively using various communication channels
CIIS 1 Year
- Academic semester 1 and 2 at CIIS during Fall and Winter
- Score 60% to pass each course
- With optional Co-op
Transfer to Canada
- Compulsory Transfer to Conestoga College, Canada in Semester 3
- Good Academic Standing in Year 1
- 6.0 bands overall in IELTS with 5.5 in each module
International Partner Link